CodeAcrossNYC 2014 was a two day prototype-athon taking NYC’s open government data and making it useful for NY City Council, their staff, and NYC’s Community Boards. In partnership with the Manhattan Borough President’s office, several City Council members and Community Boards, now is the time to make NYC's open data useful for all.
This is a summary of the projects that were produced and judged.
#CodeAcrossNYC 2014 Winners
* Best Overall Civic App - Property Tax Explorer & Tammany
* Best User Experience - Choose a High School NYC
* Most Creative Use of Open Data - NYC Parks N Rec
* Best Citizen Engagement App - Emrals
* Best Visualization of NYC Open Data - City Visualizations
* Best City Council/Community Board App - Trends: Community Board Email App